FULL CREDIT ON RETURNS-OUR RETURN POLICY
Items shipped to individual students may be returned for an immediate full credit, however prior authorization is required and the request to return an item must be received no later than 2 weeks from the date of your original order and if approved, the item must be received by Campus Text no more than 3 weeks from the date of the original order. The customer is responsible for any freight costs associated with the return and Campus Text reserves the right to refuse credit if the product is not in new, saleable condition and not returnable to the publisher. In rare instances we cannot accept returns and will so inform you at the time you place your order with us. Our policy is very simple: in general, if we can return an item to a publisher, we will accept a return of the product from you, provided you follow the procedures we outline in this statement. All items returned, however, must be in new, "saleable" condition. We ask that you contact us to secure authorization before processing any return. Also, any book sold in shrink-wrap must be returned as sold, without the removal of the shrink-wrap or it may not be returned and no credit will be issued. If you return a book without prior authorization or damaged or with the shrink wrap removed, we will not credit you for the return and you will have to pay shipping charges if you want us to return the item to you. Please make sure you receive authorization to return and that you have not returned either a damaged book (unless it arrived damaged and you immediately contacted us and reported the damage) or one with the shrink-wrap removed.
We offer 3 different methods of freight/shipping:
Regular GROUND: Shipments will generally take 1-6 business days depending on the destination address of the shipment. We are located on the East Coast of the U.S. near Philadelphia, PA, so most but not all shipments to PA, NY, NJ & DE, for example, typically take one (1) business day. Shipments to CA and other West Coast locations typically take 5-6 business days although sometimes shipments to the West Coast will take less than 5 days and occasionally more than 5 days. With regular ground freight we do not guarantee delivery within a certain number of days.
SECOND Day: Once we ship your order we expect it will arrive within two business days.
NEXT Day: Once we ship your order we expect it will arrive the next business day before 5:00pm.
In general, orders received prior to 2:30pm Eastern Time, on business days, Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays, are shipped the same day. Occasionally, an order may not ship the same day due to inventory or other reasons, but we generally will ship within 24 hours (business hours) of when we receive your order. Orders received on Fridays after 2:30pm or on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays are shipped the next business day.
Over the past 8 months 97% of our orders received prior to 2:30pm Eastern Time, Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays, shipped the same day. We generally, but not always, will use Fed Ex for our shipments and cannot be held responsible for delays due to weather conditions or other delays attributable to the carrier. After your order has shipped if you have provided us with an email address, you will be notified that your order shipped and you will be provided with a Fed Ex tracking number. Orders/Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the U.S. must be made by telephone, 610-664-6900. If you call us during normal business hours, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time, we will quote you freight charges to your desired destination in Alaska, Hawaii or outside of the U.S.
Terms of Service For All Campus Text Sales of e-Book/digital versions of Cambridge Business Publisher titles:
1. Anyone who purchases an e-Book/digital version of a Cambridge Business Publisher title from Campus Text can download the it to a specific piece of hardware (for example an i-Pad or a desk top PC or a laptop, but can only do so to no more than two different pieces of hardware, e.g. A laptop and a desktop computer or two laptops, etc.). One’s ability to access this title shall be limited and will only be accessible for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase-Please NOTE, your purchase of an e-Book version of a Cambridge Business Publisher title shall only be valid for 180 days from the date of your purchase (not necessarily the date you first access the product). You may only access this product for a period of 180 days; thereafter you will not have access to it, nor the notes or highlighting you might make on the product.
2. One may print pages from the purchased title, however, only fifteen (15) pages may be printed at any given time. For example, you can ask your printer to print pages 1-15 but then you must instruct it to print pages 16-30, and so forth. The printing of the purchased title may only be done once and cannot be reproduced beyond this without the written permission of Cambridge Business Publishers. Furthermore, you may never print more than a total of 20% of the entire product.
3. Once a title is purchased, it may only be “returned” for credit, if one has never accessed the title and requests a refund, in writing, by email, within 14 days of the original purchase. When you purchase the title, you will be given an access link. Once you click on the link you shall no longer be eligible for a refund (even if it is less than 14 days from the date of purchase) and can not secure a refund even without accessing the link if the attempt to do so is more than 14 days from the date of purchase. Refund requests shall be directed to email@example.com.
4. Your ability to highlight or bookmark pages from the product you purchase will be defined by your hardware and the limitations it imposes on you. Neither Cambridge Business Publishers nor Campus Text makes any representations about your ability to highlight, footnote nor make notes on any product you purchase from us.
5. When purchasing a title from our catalogue of e-Books you agree to abide by all the terms outlined in our CBP Terms of Service. By checking the box on your order form you agree to abide by all of our rules and regulations.
6. You agree that you are acquiring a title or titles for your own personal use and that you will not share this “license” with a third party either with or without compensation for or to you. This license we are hereby granting you is EXCLUSIVELY for the use by one individual only and no other. You agree that in the event you share this product with another party, you authorize Campus Text and/or Cambridge Business Publishers to charge your credit card for multiple uses of the product in violation of these Terms of Service.
7. Any questions regarding technical questions and ones ability to download or access the purchased title (after the transaction has been completed) shall be directed to: Michael Ouellette, who may be reached during normal business hours, Mondays through Fridays, except holidays, from 8:00am until 5:00pm, Eastern Time, at 819-563-2994 extension: 329 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding the sale (credit card transaction, problem processing the sale, etc.) of a Cambridge Business Publisher e-book title from Campus Text shall be directed to Campus Text either by email (email@example.com) or by phone, 888-606-8398 (or 610-664-6900 outside of the Continental U.S.), during normal business hours, Mondays through Fridays, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time, except holidays.
8. In order to properly read this product you will need an up to date version of Adobe Digital Edition on your computer/hardware. If you don't have it you may download it for free here. http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/.